- What's On
- Booking Tickets
- About Us
- Garrick Rep Company
- Food Festival
- Friends of the Garrick
- Corporate and Hospitality
- Community Youth and Education
This website is published for the information of clients and prospective clients of Lichfield Garrick.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded once purchased.
2. Smoking in all areas of the Lichfield Garrick is strictly forbidden.
3. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the building.
4. Mobile telephones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium at all times. The use of camera or recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
5. In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's performances, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office.
6. Due to Fire Regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium. Tickets must be purchased, irrespective of the age of the child.
7. The Management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises. The Management reserve the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate action to enforce such a request.
8. Latecomers will not be permitted until after the interval, or until a suitable break in the performance. Latecomers, if admitted, may be required to occupy alternative seats.
9. The Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
10. If the performance is cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the Management, the Lichfield Garrick will not be liable for compensation whatsoever, other than a possible percentage or maximum refund of the value of the ticket to the ticket holder.
11. In the event of an evacuation of the theatre, Patrons are asked to leave the building by the nearest fire exit and wait on the grassed area by the Multi-Storey Car Park until further instructions are given. Every attempt will be made to resume the performance as soon as possible. Cancellation would be highly unlikely.
We only offer refunds in exceptional circumstances and by arrangement with the Box Office Manager. If you are unable to attend a performance that is fully booked we will offer to re-sell your ticket for a nominal fee of £2.50 per ticket.
We operate a ticket exchange service, subject to availablity, for a fee of £2.50 per ticket (excludes Friends of Lichfield Garrick).
Green Room Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
1. One stamp per person, per purchase
2. Minimum spend must be £1.50
3. Loyalty card only valid in the Green Room Café/Bar and Green Room Wine Bar
4. Loyalty Card has no cash value
5. Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
6. To claim your free ticket, collect 12 stamps
7. On presentation of a full loyalty card you will have the opportunity to receive 1 free ticket to our selected performance.
8. Details of our selected performances will be available from the Box Office.
9. Your free ticket is non refundable or exchangeable
10. The Lichfield Garrick reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice
Post-show Drink Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Present your print at home ticket and drink voucher to the bar staff when purchasing your post-show drinks and receive £1.00 off an individual drink priced at £3 or more.
2. One voucher per person on drinks with individual values of £3 or more
3. Voucher is not valid on drinks with a value of less than £3
4. Voucher only valid on the date of performance on your print at home ticket
5. Voucher cannot be used with any other offer
6. Voucher non refundable or exchangeable
7. Voucher has no cash value
8. The Lichfield Garrick reserved the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice
This website is published for the information of clients and prospective clients of Lichfield Garrick. We do our best to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it. Any recommendation or other information within the website is followed by you at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to make sure that you are aware of and complying with the latest version.
Lichfield Garrick respects your right to privacy. Any personal details received via our website will ONLY be used lawfully by Lichfield Garrick. Lichfield Garrick does not sell or otherwise give away your private information to any third party. The details provided may be used to update you with details of our products, offers and services. If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please state this in the registration form.
Supplier links and general links
We provide Third Party Links as a convenience to our users. We do not control and are not responsible for any of these sites, their content or the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result. Inclusion of a link is not a recommendation or an endorsement of a particular site or the services, products or information on offer there.
The text and graphic content of this web site may ONLY be used, printed and distributed under the following conditions:
- the content of the site is used for non-commercial purposes only
- copyright information is displayed (© Copyright 2008 Lichfield Garrick)
- the content is not modified.